TS POLYCET is means Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a State level Examination held in Telangana. Download ts polycet admit card 2018 from the below link. Only the people who are the resident of Telangana can appear or apply for the examination. The students who are interested in doing Polytechnic or getting admission in polytechnic can apply for the Examination.
TS polycet Admit Card 2018
Every year more than thousands of people apply for the TS POLYCET examination which is conducted by Telangana State Board of Technical education. The total process is managed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. ts polycet admit card 2018. This test is to be conducted for the students looking for the admission into the Diploma Programmes offered by state level Polytechnics /Institutions in Engineering /Non-Engineering/Technology.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TS POLYCET EXAMINATION
Citizenship: The applicant must me a citizen of India and Resident of Telangana State in order to apply or the examination.
Age: The applying candidate must be 15 years of age when as of the examination year.
Education Qualification: The candidate should compulsory clear his/her SSC examination from a recognized Board or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TS POLYCET EXAMINATION
- The applicants can apply for TS POLYCET exam through online by visiting the official website.
- In order to apply for the exam, the candidate must register first in the websites like sbtetsp.gov.in or tspolycet.nic.in or polycetts.nic.in
- Once the candidate is done with the registration, they will get the login credentials.
- After getting the login id and password don’t share it with anyone, login with the valid credentials and access the application form.
- Read all the instructions before you are going to fill the application.
- Fill all the mandatory fields which appear in the * mark.
- Once you fill all the details the next step is to upload the photograph of the size mentioned over there, and signature is also needed.
- The applicant must pay Rs 350 as examination fee.
- After all the above process is done you need to submit it and take a print out for future use.
- TS POLYCET EXAM consists of 3 subjects namelyMathemantics, Science, and Chemistry.The total syllabus will be from the X standard.
- The duration of exam is 3 hours.
- The total marks of the paper is 120. 60 marks for Maths, 30 for Science, and 30 is allocated for Chemistry.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD OF TS POLYCET
The Applicant can download the hall ticket by entering the SSC hall ticket number or by entering the Date of Birth. Get the printout of the admit card and carry it for the exam on the examination day.
THINGS TO BE REMEMBERED DURING THE EXAM
Each and every student who applied for the examination should carry their hall ticket with them on the examination day. If the candidate foget to take the hall ticket to the examination hall they are not allowed to write the exam. The candidate should go on time which will be mentioned in the Hall ticket. As the Hall ticket contains all the important information of the candidate like Name of the student, Hall Ticket Number, Center of the Examination, etc..
The exam results will be announced by end of June 2018 or in the first week of July 2018. Depending on the ranks of the students, thy will be called for attending the counseling.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF EXAM DATES
- Online application for applying the exam will be opened in the 2nd week of March 2018.
- The last date for filling the online application is 2nd week of April 2018.
- The exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2018.
- Most probably the exam results will be announced in the month of May
- Qualified students can apply for the counseling in the month of July