The Orissa Board of Education every year organizes CHSE 12th class Examination. It is conducted twice in a year, in which the first examination is known as Annual Examination and the second examination is called supplementary examination. The Examination is divided into three parts- Written Examination, practical Test and Internal Assessment. Orissa Board of Education is soon going to announce the result of CHSE 12th class result 2017. It is assuming that the result will be out in the last week of May or the first week of June. The Board will declare the result of all streams that is 12th class Arts, Commerce, Science and Vocational Course. Moreover, applicants who have doubts for paper correction, they can apply for re-checking or re-evaluation or for recounting exam paper, the result of rechecking papers will be announced in 10-20 days.
Odisha Board 12th Class Result 2018:
CHSE- The council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha was created by Odisha government to control and develop higher secondary education in Orissa state. The main aim of this Bse Board is to maintain the necessity of Secondary education in Odisha. This Board offered to students many courses for various occupation. When the Odisha CHSE Result 2018 Publishes the 12th class result for all subjects like Arts, Commerce, Science Result 201 through online or live, candidates can check your Orissa Board Odisha 10th Result by name wise, School wise, roll number wise, district wise details of CHSE Result 201.You can get the result details from the official website of Odisha CHSE Result 2018 or you can check it from via SMS, Email, Mobile Phones, Whats App, and Facebook.
Odisha CHSE 12th class Pass Percentage Data of Previous years
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
12th Class CHSE Examination of Odisha Board is usually held in the month of March and the result declares in the last week of May and the first week of June. This year also expected that the result will be released in the last week of May and the Last week of June.
Details of Odisha/ Orissa CHSE (12th class) Results
- Name of Board: Odisha +2 Stage Examination Board 2018
- Name of Examination: Odisha/Orissa CHSE 12th (+2) Examinations 2018
- Exam Date: – 06th March To 28th March
- Exam Results Date: – Expected in The Month Of May/June
- Category: – Odisha/Orissa Board CHSE 12th (+2) Result 2018
- Official site:- odisha.allresultsnic.in
Procedure to check Odisha/ Orissa CHSE 12th Result 2018
- First, you need to open the official website chseodisha.nic.in
- Click on CHSE 12th results link
- Fill the essential information like roll number, Date of Birth, etc..
- Then, click on Submit Button and Proceed
- The result will be displayed on your screen
- You can take the printout of your result for further use.
So, Candidates, you can follow us on facebook and other social websites stay tuned with us to get latest updates. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page and share this information with your friends also.